Do It the Learning Way!
Welcome to Learning Way Elementary School!
200 Learning Way, Shelbyville, TN 37160 931.685.1425
Students will experience success as they learn to be responsible, respectful, and ready to reach their maximum potential in a challenging, positive, and safe learning environment with support from stakeholders.
Our vision is to create a K-5 school that is highly regarded for its academic excellence and for its contribution in actively serving and improving the community in which it operates.
- Instructional decisions are data driven and research based.
- All students can learn and achieve academic success by participating in intervention and enrichment programs.
- School is a positive and nurturing environment for students, parents, teachers, and staff.
- All students will be successful because policies, procedures, and practices are designed to address student needs.
- Communication with all stakeholders is necessary to maximize student success.
- All stakeholders must collaborate to ensure sound decision making in the areas of academics, student achievement, and student experiences.
- In the 2016-2017 school year, LWE students in 3-5 ELA will reach high standards, at a minimum attaining proficiency or better in Reading/Language Arts.
- LWE seeks to improve school-wide TVAAS composite scores.
Click on the links in the menu bar at the left to access information about our school.